Recipient Rights Training & Refresher Course
This training provides information on the essential rights of recipients of community mental health services, including abuse and neglect; confidentiality; informed consent; respect and dignity; restraint; seclusion; and incident-report writing.
Recipient Rights training is available in Ionia.
- Thursday, July 7th from 1-4pm, in person @ Ionia office
- Tuesday, August 2nd 1-4pm, in person @ Ionia Office
- Wednesday, August 17th 5-8pm, via Zoom
- Thursday, September 8th 1-4pm, in person @ Ionia office
*In-Person Initial Training - Located at the Ionia office*
*ZOOM option available. Please contact Clerical at (616) 527-1790 or email Jennie Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them you would like to use this option.*
**Prior to doing the online Refresher Course, you must have completed the initial rights training class.
- Renewal Classes will only be done online.
- You may watch this Powerpoint: Recipient Rights Refresher Course and take this Quiz
- Instructions for the Online Course
- The email address you enter at the beginning of the quiz will be the email address used to email your certificate of completion.
- If you do not pass with an 80% or higher the Recipient Rights Officer will coordinate with you at that same email address to go through the classroom training.
- If you are unable to open the Powerpoint slide show, you can view it as a .pdf by clicking here.