Recipient Rights Training & Refresher Course
This training provides information on the essential rights of recipients of community mental health services, including abuse and neglect; confidentiality; informed consent; respect and dignity; restraint; seclusion; and incident-report writing.
Recipient Rights training is available in Ionia.
Monday, April 8th, 2019 1:00pm-3:30pm
Monday, May 6th, 2019 1:00pm-3:30pm
Monday, June 10th, 2019 1:00pm-3:30pm
**Prior to taking the Renewal Class or the online Refresher Course, you must have completed the initial rights training class.
- Renewal Classes are from 10:00am-11:00am on the same dates as above.
- You may also watch this Powerpoint: Recipient Rights Refresher Course and take this Quiz
- Instructions for the Online Course
- The email address you enter at the beginning of the quiz will be the email address used to email your certificate of completion.
- If you do not pass with an 80% or higher the Recipient Rights Officer will coordinate with you at that same email address to go through the classroom training.
- If you are unable to open the Powerpoint slide show, you can view it as a .pdf by clicking here.